Latest Articles and Travel info herewith.

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Successful 100th posts at IndiBlogger

First of all, I would like to let you know all that I have received a gift hamper of Dove from IndiBlogger, I will write about it soon. Now, coming back to the title of this post, it is my 100th successful posts at IndiBlogger. Instead of writing something new over here, I would like to share with you what I have got from this journey so far or 100th posts at IndiBlogger. Before that I would like to inform you that I have posted many hundreds of articles and other related information including thousands of jobs posts in other sites prior to  or while joining IndiBlogger.

You can go through them, 

1000+ posts in IndiaStudyChannel

1000+ posts in Techulator

1000+ posts in Goaspider

I also forgot other few websites where I contributed and they are including some irregular blogs.

Here you go for the achievement from IndiBlogger posts.

I have received a pleasant gift from Microsoft and IndiBlogger, CK Watch / Swatch Watch

I have received some gift from Microsoft and IndiBlogger at McDowells location, Bangalore

This gift really helped my old car to re-freshen, yes – AmbiPur from IndiBlogger

Some valuable gift from HP and IndiBlogger

Nice gift from ‘Ring the Bell’ and IndiBlogger

Gangnam style gift from Nokia  and IndiBlogger

Very precious gift of Samsung DVD, Surf excel pack plus heavy party from Samsung, Surf team and IndiBlogger (This is my second gift after KFC coupon)

There are many gifts and surprises on the way for me from IndiBlogger and its associate partners :), I have also got some gift from other events recently that didn't mentioned over here. Stay tuned to get relevant updates.

You can read, one of the best and hot competition from IndiBlogger for Lenovo Yoga Tablet

Thank You all, wish to continue journey with you for a long.
Share:

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your hundredth. You have come a long way. It seems a fruitfull and satisfying journey too. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Bushra for your valuable comment, all the best for you.

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Protected by DMCA.com

Contact Us

For Blog, Press and Event, Email at stylus007@rediffmail.com

Cosmolle wear

Cosmolle wear
Cosmolle

ClearTrip Winner

Tata Zonal War contest award

Buy best products

Budget phone

Chennai Floods

Stat Count

Blog Adda

Powered by Blogger.

Analytics

Page Ad

BM

Dresslink

Recent posts

Big List - Search Marketing Blogs

Keep Blogging

IndiWallet

Visitors Nation : )

Feedjit Live

Labels

Blog Archive

Ring The Bell

Blogroll

Labels